top of page
Anchor 1

Home Insurance Agent based in Stallings, NC serving NC & SC

Homeoner's Insurance provides protection for damages to your home and contents as well as medical payments and personal liability protection. Here are some important things to remember about each of these:

Dwelling coverage should cover the cost to rebuild your home to current standards. Reconstruction Costs Estimates should be done every few years.

Personal Property includes furniture, clothes, jewelry, other valuables. Standard homeowner's insurance policies limit coverage for valuables like money, securities, jewelry but do offer endorsements to increase coverage.

Medical Payments cover the cost of immediate medical care for a guest injured in an accident at the home.

Personal Liability covers the costs associated with damages to another party that a household member causes. 

The correct amount of Home Insurance will ensure that you can rebuild your home and replace your personal belongings. You should understand Replacement Cost (reimbursement at full value) versus Actual Cash Value (reimburses you for the current worth of your belongings, minus depreciation).

In addition to coverage for building, contents and liability, there are homeowner's insurance companies that offer Endorsements to protect your valuables mentioned above and things such as Home offices & computers. 
Water Backup, Service Line, Equipment Breakdown & Cyber Protection-Identity Theft

Condo Insurance covers your personal property and liability protection. Renter's Insurance provides personal property and liability coverage. Click the link for quick renters quote. The Roy Agency - ePremium Link

Flood Insurance is required if you live in a flood plain. If you do not live in a flood zone that requires flood insurance, you can add an endorsement to your homeowner's insurance policy to cover you for losses caused by flooding.

Join our mailing list

Thanks for subscribing!

bottom of page